Michael White – Keynote Speaker
Michael is in regular demand as a guest speaker and has worked with groups such as: Queensland Association of State School Principals, Queensland Education Leadership Institute, Indigenous Education, Catholic Education, University of Queensland, Central Queensland University, University of the Sunshine Coast and TAFE. Corporate clients have included the REED Property Group, Gourmet Garden, Demi International, Skin Kandy, Fire Fly Press, Queensland State Government and the Business Women’s Network.
Michael has also been a guest speaker on the ABC and community radio networks, and has featured in several well know magazines and journals. He is widely recognised for his humorous and entertaining style, and for the strong rapport he creates with his audience. The author of five books on the subject of personality, Michael is passionate about sharing his insights into human behaviour.
What people are saying:
- “Michael’s session was enlightening, life-changing really.”
- “I now understand more about myself and others, why we sometimes do the things we do.”
- “Just amazing – I had never really thought about it before, but now I see wombats everywhere!”
- “Thank you for the unbelievable insight into our souls and for igniting a spark that will hopefully make us question (and perhaps not just accept) things and events that we may have just allowed to seep into our daily lives. I wish you all the very best in your brilliant approach to this area of people’s lives.”
- “Attending the session today was not only enjoyable but a life-changing experience.”
- Michael engaged over fifty people with a vibrant personality and an amazing insight into personalities and how they influence the way we see the world and respond.”
- “Our staff found Michael to be an engaging, challenging and humorous presenter who quickly developed an excellent rapport with the group.”
- “Just needed to say thank you for the session last week. The staff were a buzz for the next two days. I think it is great to refresh thinking in relation to personality styles, and you certainly hit the target with the staff. The comments and feedback from the staff were very positive with a big tick for your humour and presentation style.”
Enquire below about booking Michael as a speaker at your next event